Decorating the walls must withstand the onslaught of markers and traces from a portfolio. The ideal option for children’s decoration – painted walls. For smooth walls sticking a special base paper for painting, and for texture – textured paintable wallpaper.
Choose a neutral color paint, then it will be easier to choose the color of accessories, textiles and furniture. Be sure to save data on the paint: manufacturer, brand name, the number of color schemes. Rather, in a year you’ll need to refurbish the other walls in several places and, therefore, will have to buy more paint. You do not want to repaint the whole room?
Creating an ideal background in the nursery, start embellishment. Here are a few ideas for decorating the walls of children’s:
- hung posters with their favorite characters. This is the budget option of decoration of the nursery and the most mobile.
- Sticking labels and stickers. This is the easiest and most effective way to transform the nursery. There are firms that specialize on such labels, diverse themes and kiddies theme is usually given special attention. For stickers walls should be smooth. Quality labels are removed without a trace, and damage to the surface of the walls.
- Photo wallpaper – another way to transform the children’s room. When choosing them important not to overdo with color and their total area. It would be better if they would take no more than 25% -30% of the total wall area. Even if it is very beautiful wallpapers, they can quickly get bored with your child.
- The painting on the walls in the nursery – it’s a classic. But this option decoration requires a little more effort and financial investments. The only disadvantage of the painting is that it insanely sorry to paint over. Only a rare painting can survive during the teenage rebellion.
- Paint with the effect of a school board would be appropriate in the room of the child of any age. Since it is black, do not make too much painting. This technique will be appropriate in a small area. Ideal area is playing zone, which is then transformed into the working area.
- Another fashion way to decorate children’s room – the use of three-dimensional letters. From the letters, you can put words such as the name of the child or to place on the wall surround fun alphabet.